How to edit a process version
Either if you created a new process or if you want to edit an existing one, you need to use the process editor to add and configure the different node of your technical process.
From the Technical process view:
- 1.Select the process version to edit - the process version details view is opened.
- 2.Click on the EDIT button - the process version is opened in a new tab in an Editor view.
- 3.Edit the process respecting the Process design rules and configuration.
- 4.Save the updated process - two options are possible:
- overwrite an existing process version - only the DRAFT versions are listed (the current modified process version is selected by default);
- create a new process version - a new line will be added to the list view, the version number will be incremented.